After his bitter divorce, a writer deeply misses his relationship with his now-disaffected stepdaughter. He asks her to take a drive with him to clear the air and try to reestablish whatever tie they once had. She goes along, but for her own reasons. What those reasons are comes to light as their trip takes them much farther than expected.
- 2013—Australian premiere, Ensemble Theatre of Sydney.
- 2008—World premiere, Humana New Play Festival, Actors Theatre of Louisville.
- 2005—Stage read, O’Neill National Playwrights Conference; The Actors Studio.
- 2004—Stage read, Floodtide Productions, London
- 2009—Published by Dramatists Play Service.