A husband and wife team of biographers interview a serial killer in prison. As the weeks and horrifying accounts of butchery progress, they find themselves caught between the killer’s toxic ego and their editor’s demands for sensationalism. Will their relationship become the final victim?
- 1989—World Premiere, La Jolla Playhouse.
- 1988—Commissioned by La Jolla Playhouse.
- 1991—Produced in the Humana New Play Festival of the Actors Theatre of Louisville.
- 1993—New York Premiere, the Weissberger Group at the Atlantic Theatre.
- 1991—Published by Dramatists Play Service.